Leave the world behind in our airy Raithwaite Spa – for a few hours’ downtime by our heated indoor pool, for a relaxing circuit through the steam room and sauna, or for a fragrant and rejuvenating spa treatment at the hands of our expert therapists.
And if you’d rather stay in the comfort of your room, we have a selection of pampering in-room spa treatments (please ask at time of booking for more details).
Nestled on the North Yorkshire Coast in the historic fishing village of Sandsend, Raithwaite is the ideal choice for an idyllic spa weekend in the Whitby area.
Spa treatments get booked up very quickly – we would recommend you make a reservation at the time of booking, or as soon as you arrive at the hotel, to avoid disappointment. Our Spa is open, but certain facilities may not be available, depending on Government advice.
Please contact a member of our team on 01947 661661 or [email protected] should you require more information.
Our light-filled Whitby spa has a heated swimming pool overlooking the leafy grounds, perfect for gazing out at. There’s also a restorative heat circuit, including a sauna and steam room, plus four treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge.
Our invigorating and rejuvenating face and body treatments use fragrant products by Temple Spa, a British company which shares our ethos of homegrown luxury. Nip stress in the bud and emerge with a rediscovered zing.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking for all treatments and spa days.
- For cancellations, please give at least 72 hours notice ahead of your scheduled appointment for a 50% refund. We are unable to refund any cancellation requests made with less than 72 hours notice.
- We may also be able to move your appointment to an alternative date that is within 4 weeks of your original appointment date, however this is strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please contact the Spa reception team to make any amendments to your booking
- Arriving late for your appointment will unfortunately result in a reduced treatment time and the treatment cost will remain the same.
- In the event you do not attend a scheduled treatment, full payment will still be taken and no refund will be issued.