Leave the world behind in our airy Raithwaite Spa – for a few hours’ downtime by our heated indoor pool, for a relaxing circuit through the steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, or for a fragrant and rejuvenating spa treatment at the hands of our expert therapists.
Please note that due to current COVID-19 restrictions, only the swimming pool is open, for up to six people at a time, and must be reserved in advance.
Our other facilities, including the sauna, steam room and treatments, are currently closed and will reopen as soon as this is possible.
In the meantime, please contact a member of our team on 01947 661661 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book into the swimming pool.
Our light-filled Whitby spa has a heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the leafy grounds, perfect for gazing out at. There’s also a relaxing heat circuit, including a sauna and steam room, plus four treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge.
Our invigorating and rejuvenating face and body treatments use fragrant products by Temple Spa, a British company which shares our ethos of homegrown luxury. Nip stress in the bud and emerge with a rediscovered zing.
Monday to Sunday,
07:00 – 21:00
*restrictions to childrens pool times apply, children are only allowed in the pool area between 10am-12pm & 4pm-6pm.
Please note during school holidays, there may be restrictions within the Spa where adults are not permitted in the Spa during the afternoon splash time of 4pm-6pm.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking for all treatments and spa days.
- In the event you need to cancel, if notice of 72 hours or more ahead of your scheduled appointment is given, then a 50% refund will be processed.
- We may also be able to move your appointment to an alternative date that is within 4 weeks of your original appointment date, however this is strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, no refund will be processed.
- Arriving late for your appointment will unfortunately result in a reduced treatment time and no reduction in treatment cost.
- In the event you do not attend a scheduled treatment, full payment will still be taken and no refund will be issued.