Are you passionate about providing a friendly and exclusive service?
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Bar Manager or Head Mixologist to help lead and empower our friendly and energetic bar team to deliver a knowledgeable, friendly, exclusive bar service so our guests feel relaxed, at ease, at their home away from home.
We have recently won a Hotel Catey award for The Most Sustainable Hotel of the Year 2021. We focus on sustainability throughout the hotel, with all the ingredients that we use having a story to tell.
You will need to have a passion for creating fabulous drinks whilst ensuring that you and the team are proving impeccable, efficient service to our guests . Add to that first-class communication and people skills and previous Bar Management experience then we want to hear from you!
At Raithwaite Sandsend, we don’t just see ourselves as a business, but as a family. We are a close-knit team that looks after one another, sharing a passion for hospitality, which always means offering the very best service and ensuring our guests have a great experience. Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work set in stunning surroundings. With two unique hotels, restaurant and bar, and a spa. We also have really exciting expansion plans over the next few years, with extra cottages, lodges and apartments planned, as well exciting Food & Beverage concept.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
· Creative approach to cocktails and premium drinks
· Knowledge and understanding of the ingredients of drinks and how they can compliment each other when combined.
· Deliver outstanding service every shift.
· Positive interactions with customers, taking orders and payments.
· Confident working at a fast pace, with a friendly smile.
· Be responsible for the bar set up and appearance.
This is a Fixed-Term for 3 months, with the possibility of a permanent contract being issued.
For an informal chat call Hayley Mcintyre - HR Assistant, on 01947 894041 or send us through a copy of your CV today. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and if successful, will arrange an interview at the earliest opportunity. Apply today! Due to high volume of applications, if you do not hear back within 10 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Travel to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £24,000 per annum + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date