Careers at Raithwaite
At Raithwaite Sandsend, we don’t just see ourselves as a business, but as a family. We are a close-knit team that looks after one another, sharing a passion for hospitality, which always means offering the very best service and ensuring our guests have a great experience.
If you’d like to be part of our growing team, with the opportunity to learn new skills, excel in a role and enjoy an array of benefits, then take a look at our available positions below.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Sorry, this career post could not be found.
How to Apply
Browse through our Current Vacancies above and apply online.
Alternatively, email your cover letter and a copy of your CV to [email protected] or post it to:
FAO Human Resources