We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the Raithwaite team. Combining two of our vital roles to make one position with a variety of duties to keep you busy throughout the day.
Breakfast Server – Room Attendant
The first part of your day, you would be providing excellent service to our guests at our breakfast service. Once our guests have been served an outstanding breakfast, you would then be ensuring their room is serviced and cleaned to the same high standard.
This hybrid Breakfast Server - Room Attendant role is a full-time position, 7:00am – 3:30pm 5 days a week.
The role offers guaranteed hours all year round.
A little bit about us…
Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work set in stunning surroundings with sustainability at the core of everything we do. We can also offer you a career, not just a job. All we need from you is your commitment to succeed. In return, we will develop you through our internal training programme and your hard work will be rewarded through our enhanced rates of pay.
- Prepare the restaurant for our breakfast service, ensuring all cutlery is polished and tables set.
- Take orders and serve our fresh breakfast to guests, providing excellent customer service.
- Service and clean guest bedrooms to the required standard (includes dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, making beds etc.)
- Replace and restock all items provided for guest use within each room and bathroom;
- Clean other areas of the hotel.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive & cheerful attitude
- Great team player
For an informal chat call Hayley Mcintyre - HR Assistant 01947 894041 or send us through a copy of your CV today. Travel to Raithwaite Sandsend is essential.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £8.91-£10.50 per hour
- Competitive salary
- Discounts across Raithwaite Estate (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Discount on Temple Spa retail products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
Expected start date