Are you ready for your next adventure?
Well, you can certainly find this with us!
We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to join our amazing team.
If you have a passion for creating delicious dishes and have a superb eye for detail - we want to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience is essential, so you’ll need to have a proven track record as an experienced pastry chef.
- A positive & cheerful attitude
- Great team player
- Willingness to learn and progress
A little bit about us…
Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work set in stunning surroundings with sustainability at the core of everything we do. We can also offer you a career, not just a job. All we need from you is your commitment to succeed. In return, we will develop you through our internal training programme and your hard work will be rewarded through our enhanced rates of pay.
For an informal chat call Hayley McIntyre – HR Assistant on 01947 894 041 or send us through a copy of your CV today.
**Transport to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential**
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £26,000 per annum + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date