We are Raithwaite Sandsend, a Hotel and Restaurant a short walk from the beautiful North Yorkshire coast line. Our hotel and surrounding developments are under new ownership and we are going through an exciting period of change to take our Hotel and Restaurant to the next level.
We are looking for a Hotel Receptionist to join our ambitious and inspirational Reception Team.
What we will ask of you:
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service, and take personal pride in delivering an excellent guest experience
• Be focused & precise
• Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Work closely with other departments and teams to deliver brilliance
What we would like to see in your application:
• Personality, flair and enthusiasm
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Desire to learn
• Positive attitude & passion
• Excellent communication skills
• Ambition to progress within the business
• Knowledge of FOH, EPOS systems desirable
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, any 5 out of 7 days, including weekends and bank holidays. The shift pattern is between the hours of 7:00am – 11:00pm. Part-time basis may be considered.
If you feel you are approachable and inspiring and can offer a personable service in our unique surroundings, please get in touch and tell us how!
For an informal chat call our HR team on 01947 661661 or send us through a copy of your CV today. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and if successful, will arrange an interview at the earliest opportunity. Due to high volume of applications, if you do not hear back within 10 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Travel to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential.
We are committed to applying equal opportunities throughout our recruitment process. Raithwaite Sandsend’s objective is to ensure that individuals are selected, and otherwise treated solely based on their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to the recruitment process, please state this on your original application or covering letter.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: 40 Hours
- Salary: £22,111
- Competitive rates of pay with every employee receiving equal proportions of all tips and service charge, paid quarterly
- Staff food provided when on shift.
- 50% Employee discount across the hotel, including Food, Beverage, Spa Treatments and Hotel Stays.
- 25% discount across the hotel for Friends and Family.
- 10% discount on monthly or annual Everyone Active Gym membership
- Refer your friends and family to work for us for the potential to earn £100 with every recommendation
- Access to a 24 hour helpline and mobile App to support you through any of life’s issues or problems
- Free Parking
Expected start date