Want to be a part of something unique? Then join our Kitchen Brigade at a destination like no other and start your Raithwaite Adventure today.
A little bit about us...
Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work set in stunning surroundings with sustainability at the core of everything we do. We can also offer you a career, not just a job. All we need from you is your commitment to succeed. In return, we will develop you through our internal training programme and your hard work will be rewarded through our enhanced rates of pay. Add to that some excellent benefits including generous discounts for you and your friends & family, it makes sense to join the Raithwaite family.
What we will ask of you:
- Supporting the kitchen team
- Washing all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, and anything that is needed in the kitchen
- Weekly deep cleans of the kitchens
- Helping with employee dining & keeping the dining area clean & tidy
- Any tasks as set out by the Head / Sous Chef
- Helping out in other areas of the hotel as required
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- A positive & cheerful attitude
- Great team player
- Willingness to learn and progress
**Transport to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential**
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £8.91-£10.50 per hour + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date