Permanent and Temporary contracts. Full time.
Working at Raithwaite Sandsend comes with all of these benefits:
- All roles receive equal proportion of tips - average receipt per role is c£2kpa
- One hotel, one family, one team
- Employees get 50% discount at the hotel.
- Friends and family get 25% discount at the hotel.
- Referral Scheme, potential to earn £100 with every recommendation.
Raithwaite Sandsend is a spectacular estate, with two unique hotels, restaurant and bar, and a spa. We also have really exciting expansion plans over the next few years, with extra cottages, lodges and apartments planned, as well as an exciting Food & Beverage concept.
We focus on sustainability, with all of the ingredients that we use having a story to tell.
Experience is essential. We are looking for chef’s at all levels with a stable background who have worked with fresh ingredients in a luxury environment.
What we want to see from you -
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Proven interest in food and cooking with fresh ingredients
- Tenacity, hard work and resilience
- Respect for people, the environment, and the produce that you cook with
For an informal chat call Hayley Mcintyre – HR Assistant on 01947 894 041 or send us through a copy of your CV today.
**Transport to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential**
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date