We are looking for a hard-working individual who can multi-task and go beyond to turn the ordinary into the amazing.
Experience is essential. We are looking for a chef with a stable background who has worked with fresh ingredients in a luxury environment.
As Breakfast Chef you will be expected to set a high standard in producing a quality breakfast for all guests. Only the finest local produce is used to produce all options at the breakfast table, with all breakfasts served plated.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive and cheerful attitude
- Great team player
- Willingness to learn and progress
A little bit about us…
Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work, set in stunning surroundings and we can offer you a career, not just a job. All we need from you is your commitment to succeed. In return, we will develop you through our internal training programme and your hard work will be rewarded through our enhanced rates of pay. Add to that some excellent benefits which includes generous discounts for you and your friends and family, it makes sense to join the Raithwaite family.
For an informal chat call Jodie Chandler, HR Manager, on 01947 894 017.
**************Transport to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential***********
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £18,533 per annum + tips
- Competitive salary
- Discounts across Raithwaite Estate (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Discount on Temple Spa retail products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
Expected start date