If you are looking for your next big adventure, you can find it with us.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team.
We have recently won a Hotel Catey award for The Most Sustainable Hotel of the Year 2021. We focus on sustainability throughout the hotel, with all the ingredients that we use having a story to tell.
Raithwaite Sandsend is a spectacular estate, with two unique hotels, restaurant and bars, and a spa. We also have really exciting expansion plans over the next few years, with extra cottages, lodges and apartments planned.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie, confidence working with fresh ingredients in a luxury environment and the ability to effectively run a designated section of the Kitchen are essential.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Proven interest in food and cooking with fresh ingredients
- Tenacity, hard work and resilience
- Respect for people, the environment, and the produce that you cook with
If you feel you can offer extraordinary service in our luxury surroundings, please get in touch and tell us how!
For an informal chat call Hayley Mcintyre - HR Assistant, on 01947 894041 or send us through a copy of your CV today. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and if successful, will arrange an interview at the earliest opportunity. Apply today! Due to high volume of applications, if you do not hear back within 10 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Travel to and from Raithwaite Sandsend is essential.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: Up to £20,500 per annum + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date