We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Housekeeping team.
Two shift options are available – 9:30am – 4:30pm or 1:30pm – 9:30pm.
If you are looking for 2 days a week or 5 days a week, we would love to hear from you.
The role offers guaranteed hours all year round.
A little bit about us…
Raithwaite Sandsend is an exciting, fun place to work set in stunning surroundings with sustainability at the core of everything we do. We can also offer you a career, not just a job. All we need from you is your commitment to succeed. In return, we will develop you through our internal training programme and your hard work will be rewarded through our enhanced rates of pay.
- Service and clean guest bedrooms to the required standard (includes dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, making beds etc.)
- Replace and restock all items provided for guest use within each room and bathroom;
- Clean other areas of the hotel.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive & cheerful attitude
- Great team player
For an informal chat call Hayley Mcintyre - HR Assistant 01947 894041 or send us through a copy of your CV today.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full Time
- Salary: £8.91 to £10.50 per hour + tips
- Competitive Salary
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
- Pay rises are not subject to promotions, but as a result of showing improvement in the job and excelling in the role
- All roles receive an equal proportion of tips (average tip income is £2,000 per person, per year)
- Paid-for career development courses where available
- Skilled on-site training
- Mentoring programmes to help new employees settle into the job.
- 50% discount across Raithwaite Sandsend (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food and drink, Spa)
- Discount on Spa products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
Expected start date