If you are looking for your next big adventure, you can find it with us. Raithwaite Sandsend is a spectacular estate, with two unique hotels, restaurant and bars, and a spa. We also have really exciting expansion plans over the next few years, with extra cottages, lodges and apartments planned, as well as an exciting F&B concept.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Spa Attendant to join the Spa Team...
We are looking for a hard-working individual who can multi-task and go beyond to turn the ordinary into amazing. If you feel you can offer extraordinary service in our luxurious surroundings, please get in touch and tell us how! The role of Spa Attendant involves:
- The daily upkeep of the public areas, wet and dry side - Supporting the team of Therapists, reception duties & dealing with guests - Daily tasks in the pool plant room & regular pool testing - Full training will be given, although previous experience would be desirable - The role is based on a minimum of 32 hours per week, various shifts
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A positive & cheerful attitude - Professionalism
Great team player Benefits of working at Raithwaite:
- Minimum pay has increased to £8.91ph (this includes all ages) - Pay rises (up to £10.50ph) are not subject to promotions but rather a result of doing better and excelling in the role - All roles receive an equal proportion of tips - the average receipt per role is circa £2,000pa - One hotel, one family, one team - Employees get 50% discount at the hotel - Friends and family get 25% discount at the hotel - Referral Scheme, potential to earn £100 with every recommendation.
For an informal chat call Hayley McIntyre - HR Assistant 01947 894041 or send us through a copy of your CV today. Travel to Raithwaite Sandsend is essential.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £8.91-£10.50 per hour
- Competitive salary
- Discounts across Raithwaite Estate (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Friends and family discounts (accommodation, food, drink and spa)
- Discount on Temple Spa retail products
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
- Additional annual leave rewarded for length of service
Expected start date