Whether it’s exploring the nearby seaside villages or rejuvenating in our Spa, our exclusive three-night Reopening offer is designed to allow you to unwind and experience some quality time away.
On the day of arrival, relax on the terrace overlooking the lush gardens with a glass of wine before enjoying a delicious lunch from our newly-curated menu, served in our brand-new Brasserie and Bar. Then take a stroll around the grounds before checking in to one of our Roomy rooms. Wake up to a hearty Full Yorkshire Breakfast each morning and make the most of your three days on the North Yorkshire coastline. Located between the sea and the moors, Raithwaite Sandsend is perfect for a well-deserved, post-lockdown escape.
From £375 for three nights for two adults.
- Three nights for two adults sharing a Roomy room
- Two-course lunch on the day of arrival
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast each morning
Terms and conditions
- Price based on two adults sharing a Roomy room. Upgrades are available for an extra charge, subject to availability. Additional charges apply for children, and suitable family rooms are subject to availability – please call our team to discuss
- Roomy bedrooms are not pet friendly, but other options are available. Please call our team to find the perfect space for your dog. Additional charges will apply
- Offer is available on selected dates from 17 May–30 September 2021. Offer excludes school and bank holidays and Saturday evenings. A supplement will apply for selected Friday evenings and limited Friday nights are available
- All dates are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel. Popular dates will book up quickly (especially during the school holidays) and there are limited rooms available for each date
- A non-refundable full payment is required at time of booking
- If you are unable to come due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will do our best to help and will review each booking on a case by case basis. Please note that the payment is non-refundable once booked. Should the same offer not be available on the requested dates, the non-refundable payment will act as credit towards the new dates and depending on your chosen new dates, a supplement may apply
- If you are unable to enjoy lunch on the day of arrival, this can be taken on an alternative date to suit your plans (please note this applies once per stay). If children are added to the booking their lunch is not included in this offer. This offer is for a two-course set lunch menu and supplements may apply. Drinks will be charged for
- Please advise our team of any dietary or other special requirements on booking, or as soon as possible. We are very happy to accommodate any allergies or preferences but we do require as much advance notice as possible
- Access to The Spa is included and must be booked in advance. Certain facilities in The Spa may not be available, dependent on Government advice. The Spa will discuss the available treatments on the day for you
- Rates are based on a from price and may increase from the advertised price depending on your dates
- Dates can be amended up to 48 hours prior to arrival once booked and if the same offer is not available for your new dates, the non-refundable payment will act as a credit towards the best available rates for your new dates
- Rooms will be allocated in either The Keep, The Hall or The Courtyard
- We strongly recommend booking at your earliest convenience as availability for dates is limited. To check availability please contact [email protected] or 01947 661661
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers or special offers.