Make the most of October half term, with up to two children staying free with at least one adult. Gather the clan and romp around Raithwaite’s lush gardens, stroll along gorgeous Sandsend Beach, and keep your eyes peeled for local seals. Families can opt for stand-up paddle boarding, or hit the waves with a surf lesson. Then head back for a splash around the hotel’s pool and a delicious dinner at The Brasserie, known for its local produce and comforting fare. Set right on the edge of the wild North Yorkshire Moors and only a short drive from the bustling seaside town of Whitby, this is the place to let loose and have fun with the family this half term.
KIDS GO FREE T&Cs
- A complimentary sofa bed or rollaway bed (usually £25 per child, per night) added to the room
Complimentary breakfast for up to two children per day
- Subject to availability and valid on bookings in The Hall or The Keep from 16th October to 1st November 2020
- The Pool must be booked in advance in line with current COVID regulations
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers
- A non-refundable 10% deposit payment will be required if the booking exceeds £500.