Feeling the need to escape? Come to Raithwaite Sandsend for a short and sweet few days in blissful rural surroundings. We’ve got roaring log fires to curl up by, manicured grounds to stroll through, and the long sweep of Raithwaite beach for windswept winter walks. And you’ll discover a warm welcome for your four-legged friends, too, with a variety of dog-friendly rooms and facilities, so you can all enjoy a well-deserved post-Christmas break.
- £111 bed and breakfast for a one-night stay for two people
- £222 bed and breakfast for a two-night stay for two people
Available on selected Sunday to Thursday’s between 4th January – 11th February.
Terms and conditions
- If you’d like to bring your dog with you, please do get in touch with our team and we’ll discuss your accommodation options. Roomy Bedrooms are not pet friendly but we have alternative pet friendly options available, subject to availability and additional charges will apply to bring your dog(s) with you
- Based on two adults sharing a Roomy bedroom
- The bedroom will be located in The Hall or The Keep, subject to availability – perfect for easy access to Sandsend beach
- Full payment required at the time of booking. Once booked, this is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to stay due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will hold the deposit as credit for you, so that you can rebook at a later stage using the credit against our best available rates for your new dates.